File Audit Perspective
The Dashboard where Windows file audit logs are analyzed. Security logs are captured and analyzed over VMI. Agent is not installed.
1. By whom, when, reading, creating, deleting, editing, etc. are done on the file server.
2. Permission changes made over Windows can be analyzed.
3. It can be determined who made the owner change of the folder.
4. What are the most deleted, created and read file types in the selected date range?
5. Top 5 reading, deleting, creating, renaming, etc. operations can be analyzed within the selected date range.
6. Failed Deletion and reading attempts can be reported.
7. It is possible to report on which path the last process of reading, deleting, creating etc.
8. It can be reported when the last Windows event was deleted by who.
Folsec analyzes the following events.
Copy N Paste
Audit Settings Change